Do you find yourself wishing you could get back to your products or services and spend more time in your business rather than on your business?
That’s where I come in…
I offer custom virtual assistant packages that allow you to hand off the parts you don’t love, so you can get back to what you shine at.
With packages starting from three hours per week and ad-hoc jobs at just three hours per project, there are options that fit where your business is now and for where you want it to be.
Who I am…
I’m Dannielle, I have over 12 years in customer service, both online and in retail. For six years I ran an online business specialising in web and graphic design and social media consulting as well as running an online store. During that time I also ran a successful organising, lifestyle and design blog allowing me to hone my SEO and social media skills.
Looking for a new challenge, I switched to work in customer-facing retail where I worked at several different businesses, large and small. I worked my way from Christmas Casual to Store Manager in just a few short years. This gave me a new perspective on the customer experience and enhanced my customer management skills.
I have extensive knowledge in marketing, design, social media, logistics and e-commerce. I love to make things work properly and make them visually appealing too. I like to be behind the scenes keeping things running smoothly, rather than in the limelight.
Problem solving and finding efficiencies is my sweet spot. I love to make things run more smoothly and find solutions that just work. The beauty of me having worked across industries and with numerous businesses is that I can offer you solutions and suggestions that your industry might not be utilising yet.
What I offer…
- Email management: sorting, creating rules for your inbox, answering customer enquiries, complaints and feedback
- Customer Newsletters: MailChimp (or other) newsletter template design and set up; as well as optional content creation
- Adding product listings to your online store, writing copy and optimising for SEO
- WordPress updates and site maintenance (Squarespace also available)
- Helping get your business set up online more efficiently after the rushed COVID/lockdown pivot of 2020
- Researching packaging and promotional solutions – offering you the top three options within your budget and specifications, so you don’t have spend hours looking yourself
- Social media graphics, posting and scheduling
- e-Book formatting for ePub and kindle
- Novel formatting for indie authors
- Other administration including booking flights and accomodation, invoicing, etc
What you’re looking for not listed above? I may still be able to assist. Contact me to discuss custom solutions for your business.
How it works…
Based on your requirements and my availability, you can choose to spread the hours in your package over the week or have select days where I work for you.
Examples of how it could work:
- 3 hours a week: 1hr per day M, W, F or 3hrs one day a week
- 4 hours a week: 1hr per day M, T, Th, F or 2hrs per day T, Th
- 5 hours a week: 1hr per day M – F or 2hrs per day T, Th + 1 hour on F
- Or a combination of hours spread across the week
For ad-hoc projects, work will be completed over a set time frame depending on the specific project and my availability. Work is completed on a first come, first served basis. I will be honest and upfront about my schedule when we discuss the requirements of your specific project.
Contact me to discuss what works for your business needs.
How we get started…
Head to my contact page, fill in your details and I’ll return your email within 48 hours, Monday – Friday.